UPSC Notification 2017- Apply Online for 83 MO, Skipper & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 83 posts for Regional Director, Skipper, Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor & Medical Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 02-03-2017 by 11:59pm hrs. Other details like age limit, qualification, selection process, application fee are given below…
UPSC Advt No 03/2017 Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 83
Name of the Post:
1. Regional Director: 02 Posts
2. Skipper: 20 Posts
3. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Clinical Hematology): 11 Posts
4. Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology): 08 Posts
5. Medical Officer: 42 Posts
- 50 years for Post No. 01.
- 30 years for Post No. 02 & 05.
- 40 years for Post No. 03 & 04 ( Age relaxation is applicable as per rules).
Qualification: Candidate/Applicants should possess M.Sc in Microbiology/ Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology or Microbiology (or )Mycology/ Agriculture along with that specialization in Soil Science /Agricultural Chemistry (or) Agronomy (or) Microbiology (or) Plant Pathology (or) Horticulture (or) Agricultural Extension for Post Number. 01 , issued by the Mercantile Marine Department of Government of India for Post No. 02 from a recognized University or Institute & other qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Selection process based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
- Candidates must and should pay Rs. 25/- in any branch of the SBI by cash /using net banking .
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
Last Date: 02-Mar-2017 11.59 pm
Recruitment Advert: CLICK HERE.
Apply For this job: CLICK HERE.
Prescribed Documents & Certificates: CLICK HERE.
Special instruction: CLICK HERE.