State Health Society TN Jobs 2017 For Lab Attender, Technician and Other Vacancies
State Health Society TN Jobs 2017 For Lab Attender, Technician and Other Vacancies: State Health Society, Tamilnadu has recently released the new notification for the posts of Medical Officer, State Drug Resistant, State TB/ HIV Coordinator, Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist, State Accountant, Data Entry Operator & Other Posts. I think it’s very good posts, so who are interested for the above posts, first you have to check whether your eligible or not. If Eligible then immediately apply in prescribed application format before 31-08-2017. Other details We list down below.
State Health Society TN Recruitment Details:
Available Posts: 27
1. Medical Officer ( State TB Cell): 01 Post
2. State Drug Resistant – TB Coordinator: 01 Post
3. State TB/ HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
4. Asst Programme Officer/ Epidemiologist: 01 Post
5. State Accountant: 02 Posts
6. Data Entry Operator (STC): 01 Post
7. Data Entry Operator (STF): 01 Post
8. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
9. Data Entry Operator (IRL-Madurai): 01 Post
10. Data Entry Operator (C & DST LAB): 01 Post
11. Secretarial Assistant (STC): 01 Post
12. Driver: 01 Post
13. Microbiologist – EQA-IRL: 01 Post
14. Senior Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 01 Post
15. Laboratory Technician (IRL-Chennai): 05 Posts
16. Laboratory Attender (Chennai-4, Madurai-2): 06 Posts
17. Store Assistant (SDS-Chennai): 01 Post
Age : Candidates age limit should be 65 years.
Qualification: So For this Super Posts, Aspirants should Possess MBBS from institution recognized by Medical Council of India for S.No-1 to 4, MD (Microbiology) or PHD in Medical Microbiology or M.Sc. Medical or Applied Microbiology for S.No-5, Post Graduation in Commerce for S.No-6, 10+2 with Diploma in Computer Application for S.No-7, 8, 9, 10+2 for S.No-10, B.Sc.( Microbiology) with DMLT or B.Sc. (Biotechnology) with DMLT or B.Sc. with DMLT for S.No-11, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy for S.No-12, 10+2, Diploma in Pharmacy for S.No-13, 10th Pass for S.No-14, 10+2 for S.No-15 Posts.
Hiring Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Written Test & Interview.
Applying Process : It’s very simple process. For this Posts, you just send the application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents as given in the notification to State TB officer, State TB Cell, D M S Building, II Floor, DMS Campus, Anna Salai, Teynampet, Chennai – 600 006 on before 31-08-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 31-08-2017 at 05.45 PM
- Bihar School Examination Board
- NIPGR Recruitment
- West Central Railway Recruitment
- SBI Interview Call Letter 2017
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2017