SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 For Field Attendant, Assistant and Others Posts
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 For Field Attendant, Assistant and Others Posts: Hi Friends. Recently the Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, D/ O Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSCER) has recently released the new notification for the posts of 97 Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking), Assistant (Architectural Department), Laboratory Assistant, Farm Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other Posts. So Who wants to apply for this job you have to check the eligibility criteria, if who are eligible those candidates apply through the online from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017. Other details We list down below.
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment Details:
Available Posts: 97
1. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking): 01 Post
2. Assistant (Architectural Department): 06 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
4. Farm Assistant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Assistant-III: 61 Posts
6. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
7. Conservation Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Junior Zoological Assistant: 07 Posts
9. Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
11. Library and Information Asst: 01 Post
12. Research Associate (Folk-lore): 01 Post
13. Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry): 01 Post
14. Research Associate (Linguistics): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents): 02 Posts
Age : For the above posts, Aspirants age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 8, 18 – 30 years for S.No-2, 18 – 25 years for S.No-3 to 7, 9 Posts as on 24-09-2017. Age relaxation Applicable as per government rules. For more details about the age , please see the official notification, then you can get some clarity around this.
Qualification: If who wants to apply for the above posts, those Candidates should possess the Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from the recognized Board for S.No-1, Diploma in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-2, Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University for S.No-3, Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognised institute along with minimum one year’s experience of work at an Agriculture Farm of Central or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking for S.No-4, 12th or equivalent with Science from a recognised University for S.No-5, Minimum 10th pass from a recognised Board for S.No-6 Posts. For More details please see the official notification (we attached below).
Hiring Process: The Selection Process will be based on the applicants performance in Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
Fee Details: Aspirants need to pay Rs.100/- through online SBI Net-Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards or SBI Challan. No Need to Pay the above examination fees these candidates i.e. Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex Servicemen Candidates.
Applying Process: Who are eligible for the above post, those candidates apply online through the official website www.ssconline.nic.in from 25-08-2017 to 24-09-2017. Then send the hard copy of the online application with affix a copy of the photograph along with self attested copies of Certificates/ documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, Caste/ Category Certificate to the Regional Director (ER) Staff Selection Commission Eastern Region, Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor, 234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,Kolkata-700 020 on or before 24-09-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Online Applicants should log on to the website www.ssconline.nic.in
2. Choose the desired post & Click on “Click to apply”.
3. Complete the New Registration & Get Registration No.
4. Enter the Registration No. & Other details in Application Part.
5. After filling the relevant data & Submit the Form.
6. Take print copy of application form for future use.
|Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||25-08-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment||24-09-2017 upto 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Generation of Challan||24-09-2017 upto 05.00 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan||27-09-2017|
|Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application||24-09-2017|
- Indian Army Recruitment 2017
- NIE Recruitment 2017
- APSPDCL Recruitment 2017
- UPSC CD2 RECRUITMENT 2017
- Bihar School Board Recruitment 2017