SBI RECRUITMENT 2017 FOR SPECIALISTS FOR MARKETING DEPARTMENT
SBI Recruitment 2017 :- State Bank Of India (SBI) has released the new notification for the posts of Specialists For Marketing Department on Contract Basis. So who are interested for the above posts, those candidates apply for this post before 25 May 2017 (online) / 31 May 2017 (Hard Copy).
No.Of Posts: 05 Posts
- Senior Vice President (Brand/ Media/ Research) – 01 post (40 Years age)
- Vice President (Marketing Communications) – 01 post (40 Years Age)
- Vice President (Digital Marketing) – 01 post (40 Years Age)
- Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations) – 01 post (40 years age)
- Senior Manager (Digital Marketing) – 01 post (35 Years Age)
- For Senior Vice President, the candidates must and should qualifying any graduate along with MBA from the recognized university
- For Vice President (Marketing Communications) , the candidates having the Post Graduate / MBA from the Recognized University
- For Vice President (Digital Marketing), the candidates qualifying the Engineer / PG/ MBA from the recognized university
- For Vice President (Media Strategy), candidates qualifying the Post Graduate / MBA from the recognized university
- For Senior Manager (Digital Marketing), candidates qualifying the Graduate along with MBA from the recognized university.
- For Post 1, Candidates having min 8 to 15 years experience in BFSI (or) Telecom or any large service sector
- For Post 2, Candidates having min 10 years experience in various filed including marketing communication. Work Experience in Any large sector bank, who knows SBI work culture and management practices those candidates preferable.Along with experience (Core) in devising and implementing product marketing communications
- For Post 3, Candidates having min 8 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- For Post 4, Candidates having min 10 Years Experience in Relevant Field (See more info on official notification)
- For post 5, Min 2 to 4 years Experience B2C Business/ Industry
Hiring Process:- The Selection Process will be based on the Short-listing and personal interview, Short-list is based on the candidates qualification and experience.
FEE: 600 Rs/- Pay at Online (Non- Refundable)
CONTRACTUAL PERIOD: It is 3 Years Contract Agreement, if they needed they will renew your agreement after 3 years also. If any circumstances they want to terminate you, they send 1 month notice before terminates you.
- First Of all who wants to apply for this job, those candidates registered at official website i.e. sbi.co.in
- And Pay the Application Fees , after the payment scan the latest photos and signature then upload.
- After Filling the application the system will be generated registration number and password. Candidates must and should note down for future reference.
- If you want any modification on your filling application you can modify it upto 3 times.
After Successfully registering the application, Candidates send the following documents (we list down below) and Copy of the Application (Online Registration) and send to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” before 31 May 2017.
- Identity Proof
- DOB Proof
- Certificates (Educational, Experience etc)
- Online Fee Receipt (e-receipt)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the Employ
- Form 16
- Last Salary Slip
For More Latest Updates, Scholarship, and more you will get into your mail account. If you subscribe this website. So please subscribe our website and Like Our FB Page. Thank you