IBPS PO ADMIT CARD 2017 AVAILABLE NOW
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017: The institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS. IBPS is going to upload the IBPS PO Admit Card 2017. IBPS Admit card will be available before 15 days of the written exam on its ocial website i.e. www.ibps.in. All candidates who had filled the application can download the IBPS PO Call letter now. The authorities will upload the IBPS PO Admit Card 10 to 15 days before the exams starts. All the candidates have to carry this document at the time of examination.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2017 Download IBPS PO Call Letter
The written exam that is OMR based exam for IBPS Probationary Ocer Preliminary exam will going to be conducted in the month of September 2017.Online downloading is the only method to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017, which can be downloaded from its official website www.ibps.in. In the admit card of IBPS PO exam you will nd various details like name of the candidates, Roll Number, Category, Photo, Signature, Venue of the exam, Date and Time of exam, Shift of the exam and other instructions. Along with admit card, candidates has to carry Photo ID proof along with the admit card at the exam center. The IBPS PO Hall Ticket documents will not be sent at your postal address, the applicants has to download the IBPS PO Call letter from the ocial website through the online mode only.
IBPS PO Exam Dates 2017-18:
1. Release date of IBPS PO Recruitment 2017-July 2017
2. Starting date of submission of IBPS PO Application form-July 2017
3. Last date for submission of IBPS PO Application form-August 2017
4. Last date for printing/reprint-August 2017
5. Online Payment of Application Fees-August 2017
6. Download of Call Letters for pre-exam training-October 2017
7. Conduct of Pre-exam training-October 2017
8. Download of call letters for online examination-Prelims-October 2017
9. Online Exam-Prelims– 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
10. IBPS PO Prelims Result-November 2017
11. IBPS PO Main Exam Date for CWE VI-26-11-2017
12. IBPS PO Mains Result-November 2017
13. IBPS PO Interview Date-January/February 2018
14. IBPS PO Provisional Allotment date– April 2018
How to Download IBPS PO Admit Card 2017
1. Visit IBPS Official website i.e. www.ibps.in
2. Candidates needs to enter their Application Number and D.O.B
3. Now click on the IBPS CWE Probationary officer Exam Call Letter Link.
4. Now Enter Your Application Numbers and D.O.B and Click on Submit Button.
5. Now, you will see your IBS PO Admit Card 2017, Click on “Save” to Download and “Print” to get a Printout.