GRAMIN DAK SEVAK POSTMASTER RECRUITMENT 2017
GRAMIN DAK SEVAK POSTMASTER RECRUITMENT 2017 Apply For 1471 POSTS: Bihar Post Office jobs 2017 for Gramin Dak Sevak Postmaster. Indian Post Office has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Gramin Dak Sewak. All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the Post Man Post. So Remaining other details are we list down below, www.indiapost.gov.in. Please go through it. We have one request to all of you “Please Like, Share and Subscribe this website and Comment below the post for any kind of information or suggestion“.
Apply Online Bihar Post Office Recruitment 2017 for Gramin Dak Sevak Postmaster:
Bihar Post Office Vacancy Details:
- Department Name: Post Office
- Name of Posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- State: Bihar
- Starting Date of Apply Online Application: 20-09-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19-10-2017
- Total number of Vacancy: 1471 Posts
Category Wise Post Details:
- General (UR): 773 Posts
- OBC: 409 Posts
- SC: 209 posts
- ST: 36 posts
- PH-HH: 8 Posts
- PH-OH: 35 posts
- PH-VH: 1 posts
The Candidates should possess 10th Standard from approved state boards by the respective state Govt. or Central Govt. The state wise list of approval board is at Annexure “A. The Candidates should have the Computer Knowledge and having the computer training certification from any recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Govt. or State Government or University or Board etc. For more information please visit or go through the official Notification.
District Wise/Jila Wise/Divison wise Posts Details:
- Begusarai: 40 Posts
- Darbhanga: 48 Posts
- East Champaran: 75 Posts
- Madhubani: 52 Posts
- Muzaffarpur: 55 Posts
- Purnea: 33 Posts
- Saharsa: 43 Posts
- Samastipur: 54 posts
- Saran: 27 Posts
- Sitamarhi: 35 Posts
- Siwan: 57 Posts
- West Champaran: 47 Posts
- Aurangabad: 101 Posts
- Bhagalpur: 99 Posts
- Bhojpur: 78 Posts
- Gaya: 208 Posts
- Munger: 83 Posts
- Nalanda: 70 Posts
- Nawada: 08 Posts
- Patna: 71 Posts
- Rohtas: 95 Posts
- Vaishali: 30 Posts
- Katihar: 26 Posts
- RMS C DIVISION: 03 Posts
- RMS NB DIVISION: 15 Posts
- RMS U DIVISION: 14 Posts
- Candidates Age 18 to 40 Years (Age Relaxation also Applicable as per govt rules).
- The Selection Process will be based on the Merit list.(who having the good Marks)
- No weighted will be given for Higher Educational Qualification.
Candidates who belong to OBC/OC male have to pay Rs.100/- for each set of five options at any Head Post Office of Circles in which notification is live. Candidates who require making the payment has to visit above Head Post Office to make payment. For Making the Payment candidates should inform registration Number at the post office Counter.
How to Apply:
Candidates who have the desire to apply online will have to register him in the portal through indiapost.gov.in with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number.
For Registration the candidates, the candidates should have the following essential data:
- Name (In Capital Letter as per X class(10th Class) certificate Marks Memo Including spaces).
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- PH- Type of Disability-(HH.OH/VH)- percentage of disability
- State from candidates completed 10th Class.
- Board in which candidates Xth class passed.
- Year of Passing Xth Class
- Xth Class Certificates Number/Roll Number (Optional)
- BECIL RECRUITMENT 2017
- INDIAN AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT FOR AIRMAN GROUP X & Y
- HPTDC RECRUITMENT 2017 FOR ASST MANAGER
- NLC RECRUITMENT 2017 FOR APPRENTICESHIP TRAINEES
- HCL RECRUITMENT 2017 FOR MINING ENGINEER & OTHERS