EESL recruitment 2017 Apply for 20 Assist. Engineer, Assist. Officer & Various Vacancies at eeslindia.org
EESL recruitment 2017:-Energy Efficiency Service Limited has released the new notification on their official website eeslindia.org for the recruitment of total 20 (twenty) jobs out of which 12 (twelve) Posts for Assistant Engineer (Technical), 02 (two) Posts for Assistant Officer (Finance) & various Posts are available. Who are interested/Job seekers should apply from 01st– Mar- 2017 to 22nd -Mar- 2017.
Govt Department:- Energy Efficiency Service Limited
Post Name:- Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer
Posting Location:- All India
Official Web Site: www.eeslindia.org
EESL Recruitment 2017 Notification
Assistant Engineer (Technical): 12 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidates who wanted to participate for EESL Assistant Engineer job should have Diploma in Engineering/ Technology (full time).
- Salary Info:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Assistant Officer (Finance): 02 Postss
- Qualification:- Applicats who wants to decided to join in the EESL Assistant Officer posts should have M.Com form the recognized University.
- Salary Info:- Rs. 20,000/-
Age Limit:- 27 yrs as on 1st Feb 2017.
Selection Process Details:- EESL admit card 2017 will be issued to the Written Examination for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer vacancies, and after exams they will be invited to the candidates for GD and Interview.
Fee Details:- Applicants who wanted to participate for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Officer jobs they have to pay the below charges through NEFT.
- SC/ST/PH: Exam Fee
- OBC (Non Creamy Layer): Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- All Others: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
Applying Process for EESL vacancies 2017:- Who are Interested they can apply online through the website www.eeslindia.org from 01-Mar-2017 to 22-Mar-2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
Form Submission starts From: 01.03.2017
Form Submission End Date: 22.03.2017
Exam Date (Tentative): 08.04.2017