HOW TO CHANGE SBI ATM PIN ONLINE STEP BY STEP PROCEDURE
How To Change SBI Atm Pin Online (Through Online SBI Account):- We are list down the procedure step by step along with the screen shots. So you can easily get the things For more details Subscribe our website. Thank you..
Step By Step Procedure:-
- Visit the Official website i.e. www.onlinesbi.com
2. Enter your User Name And Password.
3. Login to the Online Sbi.com
4. After Login to your account at the top menu click on ‘e-services’, after that selecting the ‘e-services’ option your left side find the ‘ATM CARD SERVICES’.
5. Then Click On the ‘Atm Pin Generation’ Option
6. After Selecting the Atm Pin Generation tab, you have to choose one of the option i.e. Using One Time Password(OTP) (or) Using Profile Password For generating the Atm Pin. Right Now I’m choosing OTP option in this scenario. When You click on the OTP (One Time Password) option they will send the OTP to your registered mobile number. So u need to have the Register Mobile Number at the time of Pin Generation.
7. Whatever the OTP you got, entered and then click on the Submit Button
8. After that Click/ Select the SBI Account and click the Continue Button
9. Select the Atm Card For changing the Pin Number then click on the Submit Button
10. Enter the First 2 Digits Number whatever you feel comfortable, then click on the submit button. You will get remaining 2 digits they’ll send the sms to your registered mobile number.
11. After getting the SMS (Remaining 2 digits), now You fill the 4 digits password. Then Click on the Submit Button.That’s it..You will get the confirmation sms to your registered mobile number. Have a nice day. If u have any doubt regarding this put the comment.
For more latest updates Subscribe Our website, you will get latest notifications into your mail account. Thank you..Have a great day…