BAMU Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies: Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU, Aurangabad) has recently release the advertised a notification for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff Jobs.So who are interested for this job as well as Eligible candidates they can apply through the online on or before 15-Mar-2017. So We are providing remaining details like age , educational qualification info, selection process/recruitment process and how to apply etc.. various things we list down the given below…
BAMU Post Details:
Name of the Job/Posts: Multi Tasking Staff
Age Limit Details: Who are applied for this those Candidates/applicants age limit should be in between 21 – 38 yrs for open category (General & OBC) and 21 – 43 yrs for Reserved category(SC/ST). Age relaxation is as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification Details: When it comes to the Educational details the Candidates/aspirants must and should completed the ME/ M.Tech with first class in Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronic Engineering/ Electronics and Tel-Communication Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Material Science Engineering or M.Sc (Physics with Electronics Specialization)/ M.Sc Electronics with at least 55% marks with Ph.D in Physics/ Electronics.
Selection Process/Recruitment Process: The BAMU people invited the Candidates , then they will be selected based on applicants/aspirants performance in the interview.
Application Fee Details: Applicants/Aspirants required to pay the amount of Rs.300/- for open category (General & OBC) ,and Rs.150/- for reserved category (SC/ST) candidates . These application fees the people pay through the Demand Draft (D.D) drawn in the favour/name of “Registrar”, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
How to Apply For this Job: Who are Interested and Eligible candidates/aspirants they can apply through the online in their official website bamu.ac.in on or before 15-Mar-2017. After successfully completed online process the people they have to send the hard copy of application along with relevant/required documents to the University Office on or before 20-Mar-2017.
Steps to Apply Online:
1. Candidates first of all should login to the official website i.e. www.bamu.ac.in.
2. Then Go to Recruitment tab/option and Choose the Administrative and Technical Option.
3. After that Select which post you want/ the desired post & Read the Notification (According to the notification you choose your job ).
4. So you have to Click on the online link then “Apply Online”.
5. And Login with the PRN ID, Password (if already registered) otherwise Click on the New Registration if he/ she would be a new user.
6. Fill all the details in the application form then Click on Submit
7. Take the print out copy of application form for the future reference.
Last Date For Applying Online: 15-Mar-2017.
Last Date for Receipt Submission i.e. Hard copy of the Application: 20-Mar-2017.